[Steppes] Any local archery practices

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 27 10:01:36 PDT 2011

Lord Michael, First welcome to the Steppes!  We have a rather
large archery community here in both Steppes & Elfsea of which
Steppes was very active right up to losing our practice range last
November.

I regret no one replied to your query as to somewhere to practice
archery.  I guess most like I were away for the latter part of last
week.  You missed the archery practice hosted in Elfsea by Don
Sebastian Frobishire June 26th.  He shall be holding archery
practices again on July 10th & 24th at Fort Worth's Sokol Hall
6500 Boat Club Road (at the corner of Boat Club Road & Cromwell
Marine Creek).  Neither Elfsea nor Steppes currently have active
archery marshal officers at this time so our archery activities are
in a bit of limbo for both baronies, but our local archers and archery
marshals at large are trying to resolve the problem.

There are a number of small indoor archery ranges at local shops
and at least one archery club scattered all around the metroplex
so if you give us your location we'll try and direct you to the closest
ones.

Again welcome to Steppes!

Regards,

Ironwyrm