[Steppes] Anyone near TCU?

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 21:36:31 PST 2011

I know we have some folks from Elfsea on this list, unfortunately I am not on the Elfsea list. I have a need to be out at TCU on Friday afternoon through Sunday Morning. I'm hoping someone might have some crash space I can use for Friday night and Saturday night. We're going to a conference and it would be less expensive if I did not have to buy gas two ways each day from UTD. If someone can help, please feel free to either email me or call me. I will be away from the computer through tomorrow at about 2pm.

469-222-9236
Dana

Fiona the Needleworker
a.k.a. Fionnbharr le Nedlere