[Steppes] Business Meeting Location

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 3 11:22:19 PST 2011

Business meeting now has a location!  Thanks for all the suggestions.  We
will meet at Golden Corral in Farmers Branch at 7pm.  The reservation is set
from 6:30pm 'til 9:00, in case anyone wishes to come early.
I will try out one or two more sites before settling on a permanent
location.  My inclination is to alternate between two locations, one north
west of Dallas (FB or Addison) and one closer to Richardson, since that is
where most of our members reside.  I'll post a final poll for everyone to
voice their opinion on the matter, since traffic and gas prices are tough to
deal with!

See you on Monday!
Katerina

Steppes Business Meeting