[Steppes] Youth Boffer Workday on March 5 Cancelled

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Thu Mar 3 22:55:01 PST 2011

I know we had planned a boffer/youth chivalric fighting workday for March 5, but Duncan
and I find the power outlets in the garage are being tempermental (not working although
the fuses are fine), and we have been invited to the North Texas Irish Festival, so
we are NOT having the boffer/youth chivalric workday.  We will try to have it
at some point in the future.  Unfortunately with Destination Imagination
continuing now for another month at least and with Gulf Wars, the
garage is practically uninhabitable for other activities anyway.

Hope to see everyone at Gulf Wars! Especially some of our
Youth Fighters!  Let's Kick Butt like at BAM!

(parent living vicariously through children)

Christianna inghean Fearghus