[Steppes] All-Con

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 11 09:33:04 PST 2011

It is with much consultation with Their Excellencies that I regretfully
announce that the Steppes will be unable to participate at All-Con this
year.  Unfortunately, our planning began too late in the year and we have
been unable to pull together a demo that would represent our great Barony in
the manner it deserves.  If you were one of the generous individuals who
offered your talents or advice, I thank you.
The Baron, Baroness and I are working to come up with a new strategy for
when and where to hold demonstrations that will most benefit our group. I
have faith that our new Hospitaler will also have great ideas on the
matter!
As always, feel free to send me your thoughts or ideas, privately.

Yours In Service,
Katerina