[Steppes] Refugee from Midrealm

Dan Baker lordrhys at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:09:57 PDT 2011

Greetings to one and all,

I am moving to the Dallas area, Most probably Grand Prairie, so I thought I
would introduce myself.

I am Capten Rhys, soon to be late of the Barony of Andelcrag, Midrealm.  I
have been a fencer for about 15 years.  I am an apprentice specializing in
period furniture.  I have also been known to brew a few bottles of mead.  I
am also a fencing marshal and chuirgeon.

I will be moving approximately July 1st.  Although it is possibly for me to
attend an event before that.  I have an interview in Grand Prairie next
friday.

If anyone has suggestions on decent places to get an apartment, or more
importantly where not to get one, I would appreciate any comments.  I would
like to find a place with a fitness center, hot tub, pool, and preferably a
gated access.

I am looking forward to meeting a lot of new people and attending practices
and events as my job permits.

-Rhys