[Steppes] wagon question

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Tue Mar 8 06:47:08 PST 2011

Once fencers learned that fencing gear fits in a rolling golf bag carrier, you seldom find a fencer at a war without one.  Yes, wheels are great.  But make sure you pick the right size wagon for what you will be carrying.  And give serious thought to sharing a wagon with somebody else who goes to the same places you go.  (If you're using it to carry C&I materials to the C&I cabin, find another scribe going the same place.)  Also, if you have a bed or table, you want one that fits under the bed or table, so it doesn't take up camping space.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin