[Steppes] device location

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:25:22 PST 2011

I have found many devices online scanned from reports in various places. This is an example of one of them (Not Ansteorran).
http://heralds.westkingdom.org/Minutes/2004/July.htm

The Ansteorran ones are hidden now as I cannot get to them anymore and seem to remember that there was some controversy surrounding them due to the notes included in the publication not being very kindly worded. :)

Still, I think you can find the image you are seeking by just manipulating your Google (or Bing) foo to seek out "heraldic minutes" or some spellings that differ from that. :)

Now that being said, in 1997 we did start a project of scanning devices. We were more than half way done when the person doing it got very ill and the files were passed on to someone in Houston. He did nothing with them as he did not tell us of his life situation. The files then got sent to someone else and I lost tract at that point. The next stop where I found them again they were in Oklahoma and almost completely finished and ready for something. But the trail goes cold at that point. :(

♫
Chiara Francesca
(said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad, little, cloud; come sit by me. :)