[Steppes] device location

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 11 16:49:37 PST 2011

Via the O and A:

Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva
	* This name was registered in September of 1993 (via Ansteorra).
	* The following device associated with this name was registered in May of 1994
(via Ansteorra):
Per pale gules and argent, a chevron inverted and in chief a Russian Orthodox
cross sable.

	* The following badge associated with this name was registered in July of 1996
(via Ansteorra):
Argent, on a delf throughout vert an elephant statant proper.

Should be easy enough for someone awesome like Tostig or Gunnvör to make for
you.

Gódspéde!

Wihtric,
hanging back with the Home Guard.