[Steppes] Passing of a gentleman

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Tue Mar 29 05:56:25 PDT 2011

Lord David had a kind and gentle way about him.  He was always there to help, always had a smile on his face, always had a story to tell and he had more hugs to give away than any other person I've known.

He will be remembered fondly.
HLy Katya

>>> Alasdair MacEogan <alasdair at bmhanson.net> 3/28/2011 9:47 PM >>>
There are likely few still around that may remember him, but I would like to relate the sad news of the passing of Lord David Failbe Falconer, modernly David Townsend. Some may remember him as being instrumental in the foundation of Lindenwood and their seneschal during the transition from incipient to full group. He was one of the first to receive a Comet for service to the canton.

He always helped as he could and spent several Warlords running gate for the Barony as well as doing work he was able to do and providing advice if asked. I believe he was recognized with an acorn for his service.

Unfortunately health problems had prevented him from being active for years, but there may be those who remember him.

May he rest in peace and his light shine on.
HL Alasdair MacEogan