[Steppes] Warlord

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Mon May 2 19:37:34 PDT 2011

Are you a chivalric fighter in our Barony? Then please consider
volunteering for a gate shift on Sunday.

Are you a rapier fighter in our Barony? Then please consider
volunteering for a gate shift on Saturday.

Or do you plan on showing up early to camp Steppes Warlord? Then please
consider helping our set up crew.

Or do you plan on staying late on Sunday or even until Monday? Then
please consider helping our tear down crew.

Many great things happen when you volunteer, you get the satisfaction of
a job well done, you get to meet many people, and you feel invested in
the Barony as a whole. So please if you have not yet volunteered for
something outside of your primary interest in the SCA consider volunteering.

Baroness Genevieve