[Steppes] New here

Mercy Eizenga rockportmidwife at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:16:30 PDT 2011

Hi,
My name is Mercy and I have 3 boys ages 15, 12, and 2.  We have been
involved with the Shire of Seawinds for the last year, but moved up here in
January.  My 12yo (Kodi) has loved attending fighter practice and the events
with me.  We are wanting to get involved with the group up here.  I found
the information on Warlord and am planning on attending that.  Kodi and I
would love to volunteer for anything that is needed either on Saturday or
Sunday.
Oh, and we are still pretty new at this.  We have some garb, fighter gear
for Kodi, etc, but have not developed personas or anything yet. Any
suggestions are welcome. Thanks.