[Steppes] Coronation Thank yous!

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:31:08 PDT 2011

Greetings to my good friends in the Barony of the Steppes,

I wish you to know the names of those gentles who gave of their time and
efforts to assist the Barony of Elfsea in Coronation.  There were many many
people who helped and I was truly thankful.

Baron Duncan and Mistress Genevieve
Lady Susana Nightengale
Lord Haries, Honorable Lady Toryn and their children Connor and Isabelle

I am truly humbled that so many people stayed Saturday night after court and
feast to help us in getting the site torn down.  It is service like this
that truly make the SCA and Ansteorra so special.

In Service,
Genevieve

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.