[Steppes] Elfsea Archery Practice

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue May 17 06:24:27 PDT 2011

I know it's a long way to travel, but since Steppes still has no available range I thought I would go ahead and forward this...

Alaric

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:36 AM, Sebastian <sebastianf at sbcglobal.net<mailto:sebastianf at sbcglobal.net>> wrote:
Good Gentles;

I am very happy to announce that the Barony of Elfsea now has a place to practice archery.  The fine folks at Sokol Hall, Ft Worth are letting us use the field behind their hall.  The hall is located at 6500 Boat Club Rd. It is at the corner of Boat Club Rd. and Cromwell Marine Creek.  Yes that is where Coronation was just held.

We are going to start with two practices a month.  Our first dates will be June 12 & 26 and July 10 & 24.  We will shoot from 12:00 - 4:00pm.  If shooters are still going strong at 4:00pm we will continue.

As a Archery Marshall at Large I will take care of the official side of this for now.  PLEASE understand that the Barony does not have an Archery Marshall and we need one.  Something to think about.

Don Sebastian Frobishire
Elfsea Hospitaler

Alyssa Harrison