[Steppes] Warlord is coming

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 17 19:47:27 PDT 2011

Greetings!

Steppes Warlord is coming - it's less than two weeks away and things are coming
together.

We still need gate volunteers, and security volunteers for Friday, Saturday, and
Sunday nights. Please watch the list over the next two weeks for any pleas for
help and assistance we might need.

Don't forget that hydration at this event is very important so any help you or
your kids can give to the hospitality tent would be appreciated!

To volunteer for gate, email Lady Viviana at tinygypsylady at gmail.com or you can
email Honour at honourdubois at verizon.net or me at shark75080 at sbcglobal.net.
Please email me if you want to work Security - and get to ride in a golf cart!
If you want to help with hospitality, email Lord Ivan at gene_drzymala at yahoo.com
to volunteer for water duty.

We need a few rugs for the dancers for the ME Dance competition. Please note
they will be put outside (unless weather drives us inside for the Hafla).

As always we will need help at load out, setup, teardown, load in, and
decorating the site. We will be decorating in the hall and hanging banners at
the list field.  I'm excited about our theme - the scrolls, site tokens, and
decorations are an attempt to evoke the court of love and courtly graces. Wear
red if you have it!

Please check the website for more information and let me or Honour know if you
have questions about the event or want to help out.

We will post the final schedule and date/time for Load-out in the next week.
Usually load out is at the locker on Thursday night.

In Service,
Susanna - Warlord Co-Autocrat