[Steppes] Elfsea is doing weaving classes for A&S this month

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:00:43 PDT 2011

Elfsea is doing weaving classes for A&S this month; (copied and pasted from fb)
 Amy Rich
ok Studio night tonight at the warehouse.
This month is weaving discussion, and loom break down. Hopefully if you have a loom or want a loom we can talk about them and see what you need, and Look at projects. I will have a few extra looms with me mostly inkle you can also do card weaving on the inkle. Spinners are welcome I will have one wheel and drop spindles too. The next studio night will be the 17th of November. Also on looms and weaving. loom discussion and commentary. I will have looms to let people take home and try out for two weeks. These are inkle 4-5, rigged heddle, 1 kimihemo 1, simple lap 2. these are mostly all great looms and cost me money I will want them back... I also have a Dorthy table 4 heddle loom if I know you well you could borrow it also. I will be here 6:00 untill 10:00 class will run 7-8 and loom set ups after. come and have fun