[Steppes] OT: Christmas Gift Ideas

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 28 08:56:05 PST 2011

I've found a website that I love. I've actually purchased my parents a Christmas gift from the site.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=1188148

If you sign up as one of my friends on that site, it helps me in gaining my own choice of prizes, and they've got some great deals daily! They even have something called insanity deals that they do. They sell things well below the normal cost for the item. Shipping is 2.00 flat on every item you buy from them.  I'm looking for more friends so that I can get an iPad or a Kindle Fire. Check 'em out, sign up, buy Christmas Gifts for the mundane side of your life. They have a whole lot of deals going on right now for this Black Friday Weekend. They end tonight.

Fiona the Needleworker
a.k.a. Fionnbharr le Nedlere
m.k.a. Dana Busenbark

Barony of the Steppes