[Steppes] Gulf War Gift

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Sun Oct 9 11:28:39 PDT 2011

Greetings everyone,

Duncan and I are looking for a volunteer to make a gift for the Gulf War
Gift exchange. Every year at Gulf War our Barony provides one gift to
donate into our Kingdom's gift basket, which in turn is given to the
Kingdom that is assigned to us. We have done many different projects in
the past, such as an embroidered quilt, a stained glass window, felted
viking hats and many other projects. If you would be interested in
making something for the Gulf War Gift exchange please contact me.

Genevieve