[Steppes] Leather pouch night part 2 - this Thursday

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue Oct 18 08:38:25 PDT 2011

We had a lot of Steppes folks make it over to Elfsea two weeks ago for
Jasper's awesome class and pouch building bonanza. We're offering up
rides again for any who wish to go, this coming Thursday. We're
leaving our house at 6 o'clock, so if you'd like to carpool or
caravan, please contact us privately so we know to expect you.

For those who want to make your own way there, it starts at 7pm at:

Gene Rich & Co.
2525 Ludelle Street, Fort Worth, TX 76105-1036

All materials and instruction are provided with a suggested $5
donation for materials.

~DH