[Steppes] OT: FW: Web Content Manager

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 21:19:21 PDT 2011

Greetings friends!

I cannot use this but I know several of you can or know someone in your area that can. Good Luck! :-)

♫
Chiara Francesca

(said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad, little, cloud; come sit by me. :)

Feed: Job Feed: Web Idealist.org
Posted on: Friday, October 21, 2011 8:51 PM