[Steppes] Tomorrow is Populace in the Park!

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Sat Oct 29 22:34:23 PDT 2011

Populace will be in the park this month. We will start at 2 and run
until 5 or 6ish. Please bring a dish to share with everyone.

Also, please do not forget that Asiya is hosting a A&S competition as
well. The theme will be SCA functional items you have
created, no documentation required. She is looking for things you made to
be used and enjoyed. The belt or pouch, the trim you wove or
embroidered on your tunic, heck even the tunic. I am also including
regalia, award ribbons and braids, centurion cloaks, and scrolls. Wear
and tear is not a problem, it will show us that the item is really in
use.
The items will be judged by a popular bead vote.

Duncan and I will be bringing out the pavilion and we will need more
than the usual two tables. So, we will be at the park at 1 to start
setting up. If you have the time please join us at set up for it at 1.

Genevieve