[Steppes] Populace this month?

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Sat Oct 15 07:48:12 PDT 2011

Lyneya is correct that Populace will be in the park this month. We will start at 2 and run until 5 or 6ish. Please bring a dish to share with everyone.

Also, please do not forget that Asiya is hosting a A&S competition as well. The theme will be SCA functional items you have
created, no documentation required.  She is looking for things you made to
be used and enjoyed.  The belt or pouch, the trim you wove or
embroidered on your tunic, heck even the tunic.  I am also including
regalia, award ribbons and braids, centurion cloaks, and scrolls.  Wear
and tear is not a problem, it will show us that the item is really in
use.

The items will be judged by a popular bead vote.

Duncan and I will be bringing out the pavilion and we will need more than the usual two tables. So, we will be at the park at 1 to start setting up. If you have the time please join us at set up for it at 1.

Genevieve