[Steppes] Queen's Champion

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Sun Oct 23 10:43:42 PDT 2011

We wanted to let everyone know that not only are we very grateful for
everyone's assistance with the set up and tear down with the pavilion
but that it was noticed and commented on about your service and bearing
at Queen's Champion.

We had many people come to use through out the day and speak of the
voice heraldry, marshaling, or carrying of items. We also had those that
fought against Steppes populace compliment you guys on your comportment
on the field.

It is through each and every one of you and these acts that you make
Steppes great!

Genevieve and Duncan
Proud Baroness and Baron of the Steppes!