[Steppes] HELLOOOOOOO STEPPES

Katharine Kavanaugh katharinekavanaugh at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 17:41:40 PDT 2011

Hello there. This is your new FANTASTIC  Archery Marshal Lady Katharine. I am busily working to find a new site for the Barony of Steppes. So to start this off right I will be at populace to meet everyone. Hopefully we will have sunny skies, and if not hopefully my bubblely personality will brighten up your day.We are going to have a tabletop competition at the Populace in the park, if it doesn't get rained out. Since we cant do a combat archery shoot, this is the next best thing.  So,we are going to have a competion with a prize. Bring out your little crossbows/siege weapons, and these would be the one's we can launch grapes and marshmallows. I am looking forward to seeing everyone, and getting to meet you this coming Sunday.

Lady Katharine.