[Steppes] Business Meeting on Tuesday

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sat Sep 3 18:20:41 PDT 2011

Greetings, Barony of the Steppes!
Our business meeting will be held this Tuesday, 7pm, at Fuddruckers in
Dallas.  Let's rejoice that we made it through such a busy season of
back-to-back events and turn our thoughts towards restructuring baronial
guild meetings, working on service projects and discuss open positions.
Remember that there is no obligation to purchase food at the restaurant but
you are welcome to come early and share a meal, if you like.
See you, then!
Katerina

*September Business Meeting, this Tuesday (9-6-11)*
Fuddruckers
4520 Frankford Rd. Dallas, TX 75287
972-818-3833
http://www.fuddruckers.com/local/location.php?s=325