[Steppes] Reminder: Oak-tober Fest

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Mon Sep 12 16:55:11 PDT 2011

Guten Tag, Meister Duncan unt Mätresse Genevieve invite you to their
haus on the 17th of September to feast with them in celebration of you,
the Oakenwald. Our bier garten opens at 5 p.m. We will be providing
Brats and Hamburgers. You're welcome to bring a side dish, dessert, or
beverage of your choice. Our guesthaus is located at 17919 Meadowchase
Way, Dallas 75287. We do have 1 hund and 3 katzen so medikaten sie bitte
as needed .

Please note that we have loaned out some of our chairs and as such it
might be prudent to bring your own. Also, please be aware that this
invitation is for the members of the Order of the Oak.

  Mätresse Genevieve