[Steppes] Business/Populace meeting

Katharine Kavanaugh katharinekavanaugh at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 13:51:13 PDT 2012

Greetings To the Awesome Barony of Steppes,
It is that time again for us all to come together and to learn all that is happening in the Barony of Steppes. We will be having our current meeting at La Madeleine this time. Please come out and join us for food and friendship this coming Monday April 16th, 2012 at La Madeleine.
Now you don’t have to buy anything if you don’t want to, but they do have a really god selection of goodies. Please come out for our monthly Business/Populace meeting. I have set the reservation for 6pm -9 pm. The meeting time is set for 7 pm, but I reserved the room so that everyone would have time to have a nice meal.
La Madeleine
3072 Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, Tx 75205
214-969-0800