[Steppes] A & S Night

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 03:46:56 PDT 2012

It's that time again! A & S night at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church in Garland! Bring your projects, questions, etc. I am hoping to bring a large selection of old Complete Anachronists and some other old items of interest. I would prefer that these not leave the premises, but I will try to bring them every month, if you would like to research them. I have wanted to catalogue them, so may make this a project, in itself. Any help would be appreciated.
See you tomorrow night!!!

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich