[Steppes] Exchequer not at meeting tonight

Exchequer of the Steppes treasurer at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 16 09:24:13 PDT 2012

Greetings,

This is to let you know I will not be at the Business Meeting/Populace
tonight due to illness.  If you have a check request, I can make
arrangements to meet you at fighter practice on Sunday if it is urgent.

Also please remember any time you do have check requests, I do need you to
have a form filled out.  You can find it on the Steppes website under Forms
and Policies.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to contact
me.

Regards,

Elec.