[Steppes] Populace Pool Party Friday Evening

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 08:03:04 PDT 2012

Tomorrow night, Friday August 3, Sir Lasguaard and I will be hosting populace at our home in Wylie. We will have the grill ready to cook anything you want to bring, and I will have some baked beans and plenty of veggies to nibble on. We will have a couple of 2 liter bottles of some soft drinks, but if you want anything specific, or alcoholic, please bring your own.

 The pool will be available and we will have citronella torches and candles lit, but it would be a good idea to bring some insect repellent. We have not had any West Nile in Wylie, yet, but better safe than sorry. Please bring a chair as well. We do have some outdoor seating, but not very much. Garb is certainly optional for this evening, as period swimming attire is...well, actually it wasn't, and we don't want to have anyone made uncomfortable by the lack of attire. Non-swimmers are encouraged to bring their own life jackets. There are no life guards and we do not have life jackets for use.

 We are requesting that no children under 8 attend, as we have pets that will not tolerate them, and our home simply cannot be child-proofed adequately. We do have 3 cats and a dog, so if you have allergies, please medicate appropriately. Chances are, you wont see the cats, but the dog will be around, I'm sure.

 It is going to be warm, so dress accordingly. The house will probably be a bit warm, as well, with doors being opened a lot by people coming and going, and the number of people in the house.

 We are located at 210 S. 3rd St in Wylie, 75098. The house phone is 972-429-8985. Please come and join us at 7 p.m.

 Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich