[Steppes] A little OT

Linda matilda62 at tx.rr.com
Sun Aug 5 13:57:34 PDT 2012

Greetings One and All,

I am hosting a big ol' yard sale this Friday and Saturday in Dallas.  Come
on by and find useful items and hidden treasures!  We will have household
goods, some furniture, nice decorative articles including vintage pieces,
SCA-appropriate fabric by the piece, jewelry, ceiling tins, and some other
good stuff that's been in storage.  I'll post a more complete description
later this week.

What:   Big Ol' Yard Sale

When:  Friday and Saturday August 10-11

Time:   8 a.m. to 4 p.m., possibly later

Where: 10437 Vinemont St, Lake Highlands area of Dallas, a few miles east of
White Rock Lake.  Mapquest link:  http://mapq.st/MdOtIP

Who:    Matilda Merriwether (Linda Pelfrey)

Questions?  Call 214-673-0613

Hope to see you there!

Matilda