[Steppes] Seeking help for 12th Night

Layla bint Yusuf laylabintyusuf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 22:07:44 PST 2012

We are still looking for servers for feast.  This is a great opportunity to
help out the barony and meet new people.  You will also get to eat a
wonderful feast early and for free.  Please contact Daria Riley at
daria at asgardevents.com if you are interested in helping.

We are also looking for help with gate during the 1-4 shift.  Please
contact Katherine Cunningghame at Katheryn.Cunningghame at gmail.com if you
are interested in helping.

We also need 2-4 people to help with load-out at the locker on Friday
evening (January 4) and locker-in at the locker on Sunday afternoon
(January 6).  We mostly just need to load the tables and dishes.  Please
contact me (Layla bint Yusuf) at laylabintyusuf at gmail.com if you are
interested in helping.

Thank you all for helping make our barony great!

Layla bint Yusuf