[Steppes] A & S Night this Thursday!!!

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 04:19:11 PST 2012

I haven't seen anything posted, so will just mention that this Thursday is the second Thursday of the month, and that means.....It's A & S night. Bring your projects to work on and show off. We had a lot of fun last month and should do the same this Thursday. Same place, Gloria Dei Lutheran Church in Garland. 7 pm to 9ish. There will be a donation basket again to cover utilities. See you all there!
Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich