[Steppes] Business/Populace meeting

Archery Marshal archery at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 10 07:31:06 PST 2012

Greetings Fellow Friends of the Awesome Barony of Steppes….

Since February is the month of love and friendship let us try and come
together, as a group, and show appreciation for all the people that make it
worth while.  It has been a tough month for all of us, so let us dust
ourselves off, take a hint from the Sunflower, and just look forward.

It has come to that time for our little get together for the month of
February. We are going to be going back to Fuddruckers this month, and then
try different restaurants in other months, so that we may try different
venues. I think this will be a fun get together, and hopefully I can get
some other ideas of places that people would like to meet.

Like I was saying before hand, this month we will be at Fuddruckers. I am
hoping that everyone can make it. This is a combined Populace/Business
meeting, and everyone is welcome to attend.

Fuddruckers

4520 Frankford Dr

Dallas, Tx  75287

972-818-3833