[Steppes] oops. updated Information Populace meeting Date and time

Katharine Kavanaugh katharinekavanaugh at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 08:59:52 PST 2012

Greetings Fellow Friends of the Awesome Barony of Steppes….

Since February is the month of love and friendship let us try and come together, as a group, and show appreciation for all the people that make it worth while.  It has been a tough month for all of us, so let us dust ourselves off, take a hint from the Sunflower, and just look forward.

It has come to that time for our little get together for the month of February. We are going to be going back to Fuddruckersthis month, and then try different restaurants in other months, so that we may try different venues. I think this will be a fun get together, and hopefully I can get some other ideas of places that people would like to meet.

Like I was saying before hand, this month we will be at Fuddruckers. I am hoping that everyone can make it. This is a combined Populace/Business meeting, and everyone is welcome to attend.

Fuddruckers
4520 Frankford Dr
Dallas, Tx75287
972-818-3833