[Steppes] FW: [Steppes Artisan 2012] If you know of a past winner of Artisan who is on...

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:16:27 PST 2012

forwarded to spread the news

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:14:21 -0800
To: 241551009264284 at groups.facebook.com
From: notification+k_1j33m_ at facebookmail.com
Subject: [Steppes Artisan 2012] If you know of a past winner of Artisan who is on...

FacebookEmma Haldan posted in Steppes Artisan 2012.Emma Haldan 7:14pm Feb 10 If you know of a past winner of Artisan who is on facebook, and isn't yet here, please add them, if they would like to be added. :-) I'm not friends with all of them, mores the pity, so could use the help getting the word out!
View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.