[Steppes] Combined Business/Populace Meeting on Monday!

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 14 08:24:51 PST 2012

Greetings!
I have booked our Business/Populace Meeting at Spring Creek Barbecue for
this Monday, January 16th, from 7-9pm. The address is 14941 Midway Rd.,
Addison, TX 75001. Konrad and I will be at 6:30pm, if you wish to join us
early. Garb is optional but do, please, come clothed. ;) I'll keep the
business part brief and then we can enjoy visiting with each other.
If you need directions to the site, please visit the restaurant's webpage:
http://www.springcreekbarbeque.com/addison.htm<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.springcreekbarbeque.com%2Faddison.htm&h=mAQGwQLYU>

Hope to see you there!

Katerina