[Steppes] Equipment Repair

Katharine Kavanaugh katharinekavanaugh at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 09:09:06 PST 2012

Greetings to All

We had a good time at the Elfsea Archery Practice yesterday. It was fun, and there were cupcakes, and the meeting of new friends.  In a nutshell, we had a great time. I can hardly wait till I can actually find a site for us, and it is coming.
Anyhoo, we are going to be having an equipment repair get together / potluck at Ironwryms home here in the next few weeks. We will be keeping everyone informed on the progress of the party, just in case things change.   We are looking at the date of February 5, 2012. Katya is going to be helping us run a class on the fletching of arrows, while Ironwyrm will be teaching us a class on tipping the arrows.
I am hoping that we will have a good turnout. We will be having a potluck, and I will also be bringing out handouts for everyone to take home.  I am also hoping that later on we will be having a class on restringing of the bows, and learning how to make our own bow strings, and that will take about two class’s , but I am sure we will all be up to the challenge.  We are, after all, Ansteorrians.
 So, let’s mark the calendars for February 5, 2012 for the Steppes Archery Equipment Repair.

Lady Katharine Kavanaugh