[Steppes] Officer pow wow this Saturday

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 26 09:53:16 PST 2012

I wanted to remind everyone that is an officer, a deputy, is
interested in being an officer or deputy, has applied for an office,
may apply for an office sometime in the future, or is interested in
what officers do (I think that covers just about everyone) that
Genevieve and I are hosting a baronial officer team building meeting
this Saturday, January 28th from 6-9pm, at Hepburn Manor, 17919
Meadowchase Way, Dallas TX 75287.

Some of the things likely on the agenda:
- We'll be discussing how we as officers can support each other, both
in the general sense and with any specific needs that each office
requires.
- We'll be discussing the importance of reporting (both to our officer
upchain, our local community, and our newsletter and website
- We'll be discussing the importance of deputies, recruiting, retention, etc.
- We'll be setting expectations of each other for the coming year

This isn't an exhaustive list, but gives an idea of the kinds of
topics we'll be covering.

This is an open meeting, meaning that anyone who has interest in these
matters can attend, but expect to be involved and engaged (no
spectators).

Baroness Genevieve and I will be providing drinks and light snacks,
but any one who wants to bring something to share will be welcome. We
have 3 cats and a dog, so if you have allergies, please factor that in
and medicate as needed.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me privately.

Thanks,

Baron Duncan

tl;dr version: Duncan will talk a lot, and pom-poms may or may not be involved