[Steppes] Who won Crown? Thank You's!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 10:29:00 PST 2012

Thank you to all for the information. Living currently in the Outlands, I miss Ansteorra severely.

Congratulations to Their new Highnesses Hrafn and Elizabeta.  Few Kingdoms can boast of having such a beautiful couple on their throne!

Respectfully,

The Honourable Lady Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

“L'homme qui sait deux langues en vaut deux!” *

(* "Man who knows two languages is worth twice as much!")

I have been searching through the Steppes List and haven't seen anything on the results of the Tourney. Who are the new Prince and Princess of Ansteorra, please? :)