[Steppes] Good sources for linen

Laura Young laura.young.9191 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:42:26 PST 2012

I've gotten linen from fabrics-store.com.  They do only linen and linen
blends, and have remnant and doggie bag sales.  I learned of the site from
other SCAers.  They have a multiple weights, a ton of colors, including
dark/vivid ones, although not all always in stock, and decent prices,
especially if you get the remnants.  They will also mail you free color
swatches.  I've had a few tiny snags, but I've also only gotten remnants.
You can get anything from 1/2 a yard to an entire bolt.

Beonne,
Whos gold, green, and burgundy outfit was all made from their stuff.