[Steppes] Artisan Set Up and Load Out

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 17:38:53 PDT 2012

Hey, Everyone ~

Here's what we need to do:

Pick up all of the Steppes tables from the Steppes storage unit. Artisan registration closed yesterday, and there are 27 people who intend to come and honor our Barony and Baron and Baroness by striving to become the Steppes Artisan champion. This means a pick up, probably with a tie down situation, and the ability to get these tables to the Cathedral of Light in Carrollton by 7 pm on Friday, the 27th, where we have the kind permission to set up the hall the night before the morning of the event.

On the morning of the event, we need a work team to set up the baronial pavilion and perhaps a pop-up or two. (I'm checking on the possibility of having our misters there as well, since it is predicted to be hot.) The pavilion setup starts at 8 am. This means we need people to put the thing up, and help Hosey, the heavy marshal for the Very Big and Happy Fighter Practice at Steppes Artisan get his list field (if he wants one) organized. (We may need the same for the fencers, I'm waiting for confirmation from that arena before I officially commit them to anything. :-)

We need people to help breakdown and restore the site from 7pm to 8pm on Saturday the 28th.

We need a commitment to return the Steppes tables (and anything else) to the storage unit, in coordination with the Quartermaster.

Because we didn't know until today what the number of entrants would be, and thus what we would need, I couldn't give specifics of what would be needed until today. So, here they are ~ if you can help, amend, inform, or whatever, please do so!

Emma