[Steppes] Storage Unit Load Out at 6:30 tonight, church set up at 7 pm

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 09:07:24 PDT 2012

Hey, everyone!

It's Friday, 27 July 2012, here's today's Steppes Artisan agenda:

6:30 at the storage unit, address to come, if you have a pickup or such like and can help ferry tables, it's appreciated. (I'm working on getting the address for the storage unit, but it's about 10-15 minutes from the site in Carrollton.)

Site set-up, which requires many hands to schlep their tables out and our tables in, is at 7 pm: Cathedral of Light Church
2040 North Denton Drive, Carrollton, TX 75006 (directions and map http://steppes.ansteorra.org/artisan/directions)