[Steppes] Glaslyn Artisan of the Flame

Susan Harkins shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 13:52:09 PDT 2012

Greetings!

The generous folks of Glaslyn ran our gate and hospitality for Warlord. To repay their kindness, the Warlord XL autocrats are running gate for the Glaslyn Artisan of the Flame event. I need 2 more people to work gate. Please send me an email if you are interested: shark75080 at sbcglobal.net.

This is a super laid-back event and the gate work will be too. I want to find two more people from the Steppes if possible. That will free the Glaslyn folks up for other work on site.

The event is on 8/18. Just let me know if you are interested!

Thanks very much!

Susanna Nightegale, Steppes Warlord XL co-autocrat

Sent from my iPhone