[Steppes] Populace Meeting this Monday!

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 28 11:35:04 PDT 2012

Greetings, fair Populace of the Steppes!
Their Excellencies and I have decided to return to our usual format of
holding separate meetings for Business and Populace in order to give
everyone more opportunities to socialize and participate in the group.
We'll be kicking off this "new" schedule on Monday, July 2nd, at the home
of Sir Galen of Bristol and his wife, Alessandra, The meeting is from
7-9pm. If you are able, please bring a dish to share. Garb is optional, but
encouraged.
I would also like to remind everyone on home-meeting etiquette... please do
not arrive early or stay late into the evening. I don't want to run anyone
off from volunteering their homes for meetings. ;)
Here's the address and directions...
2524 Peppertree Place
Plano, TX  75074
214-693-1457