[Steppes] Her Grace Siglinda

Paul Mitchell sirgalen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:48:02 PDT 2012

From Duke Ulsted's FB wall:

Nancy's funeral service will be on Tuesday, June 12th at 10:30 am. It will be held at St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church in Nassau Bay, TX.
The address is 18223 Point Lookout Drive, Nassau Bay, TX 77058. http://www.stpaulcatholic.org/
There will be a Rosary on Monday evening and a reception at the Church after the service.