[Steppes] Drumming Help

Rick Massey seafox at gypsyheir.com
Mon Jun 25 14:23:08 PDT 2012

I can see value in this, though I'd need transportation if we did it
anywhere other than my place in East Dallas. I've done a lot of period
drumming and percussion work, and just finished a project of over 850 drum
rhythms for period drumming and percussion settings including middle eastern
dance, European dance, marches, and folk songs and other music.

Here's a little sample of the work I'm doing right now...
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53548406/Ayazain.mp3
And for the more SCA tradition minded, here's another work in progress --
still a bit of cleanup to do, but it's a rather different take on an old
chestnut in SCA dance. (The melody is the Kingdom of the West version)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53548406/01%20-%20Hole%20In%20the%20Wall.mp3

I can also teach, both period percussion and middle eastern on both the more
modern doumbek and the more period frame drum.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Herr Marcus Il Volpé