[Steppes] Populace/Business Meeting

Archery Marshal archery at steppes.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 1 18:37:26 PST 2012

Hello the Barony of Steppes,

It is that time again for when we are to gather for food, friendship, and
the dreaded business. Lol.  No really, just joking there. Since most people
will have gone to war, those of left behind to fortify the defenses, still
need to conduct business as usual until family, friends, and loved ones
return to us.

We will be having our Populace/Business meeting at Spring Creek BBQ on
March 12th from 6-9. I reserved the room from 6-9, so that if you would
like to come early and eat you can.  You don’t  have eat there, but if you
like it will be available to you.

Spring Creek BBQ

14941 Midway Road (at Belt Line)

Addison, TX  75001