[Steppes] ; - ) The 3 Little Pigs a la Shakespeare

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 17 14:24:50 PDT 2012

Greetings to the Populace of the Steppes and Friends,
brought from HL Lete Bithespring.

I have discovered a most inventive narrative of three pigs.
It is with the utmost delight that I share its 8 minutes with you.

http://biggeekdad.com/2011/11/the-three-little-pigs/
#.T1LNRxjfjop.facebook

I have good wishes for the enjoyment of the weekend
for those of you wearing green this seventeenth day of March,
At matin services, I will pray your remembrance of
the good parts of the day and even.

At the end of this day, remember to rejoice in the maxim
engendered by the man who was optimistic,
though deep into his cups, and, looking up at the world,
smiled, saying, "Thou canst not fall off the floor."

YIS,
Lete
(Mundanely Known As "Elaine C.")
; - )