[Steppes] Part-Time Employment Opportunity

Melissa Koehler rhiannasmom at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 14:34:54 PDT 2012

Just thought I'd post that the Target Pharmacy off of Main and 121 (technically
that's in Lewisville, but it's on the border of The Colony) is looking for
part-time technicians. I don't know the pay, and you would need to pass a
background check, but they are willing to train whomever is hired. You must be
proficient with the internet and be able to type. Probably wouldn't hurt to be
familiar with spelling and pronouncing the meds. ;)
Anyhow, if you're interested, send me an email and I'll forward the contact info
to you.

Melissa

rhiannasmom at sbcglobal dot net